This revitalizing combination of herbs restores the body after a tiring day. Bladderwrack seaweed, which is rich in nutrients, is traditionally used to soothe inflamed and irritated tissues in the body. In this recipe for bath infusion, it’s combined with arnica, which is renowned for treating bruises, bumps, and strains, and a stimulating combination of essential oils. Just add to your bath water, lie back, and relax.
- 1⁄2 tsp bladderwrack,
- 1 tsp comfrey,
- 2 tsp juniper berries,
- 2 heaping tsp sea salt,
- 5 drops arnica tincture,
- 2 drops pine oil,
- 2 drops lemon essential oil,
- 2 drops juniper essential oil,
- 2 drops lavender essential oil.
Makes enough for 1 bath
- Make an infusion by pouring 2 cups of hot water over the dried herbs.
- Mix in the salt, stirring until well dissolved. Blend in the arnica tincture and the essential oils.
- Use immediately by adding to the already-run bath water.