In all probability, stimulating rosemary is world’s best known herb to promote thick, healthy hair. Sometimes it’s used to darken the hair, so people with blond hair may want to halve the quantity of the rosemary and substitute it with a chamomile infusion to make up the correct quantity. The conditioner also includes nourishing avocado oil that deeply moisturizes the hair and enriches the scalp.
- 3 tbsp ordinary conditioner,
- 3 tbsp infusion of equal parts rose, rosemary, thyme,
- scant 1 tsp avocado oil,
- 5 drops cedarwood essential oil,
- 3 drops rosemary essential oil,
- 3 drops orange essential oil.
Makes 31⁄2fl oz (100ml)
- Mix together all the ingredients.
- Use within one week, or keep in the fridge and use within two weeks.