This simple rose toner balances and refreshes the skin. Rose acts soothing while vinegar, which has a tonic effect, improves circulation and helps to regulate the skin’s natural pH. Apple cider vinegar prepared by a simple fermentation process that preserves all the apples’ nutritional properties—is supported with extra enzymes produced during fermentation.
- 1⁄4 cup mineral water,
- 2 heaping tsp dried, or 4 heaping tsp fresh rose petals,
- 1 tsp dried, or 2 tsp fresh elderflower,
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar.
Makes 31⁄2fl oz (100ml)
- Make an infusion with the water, rose petals, and elderflower. When the infusion is cool, stir in the cider vinegar and pour into a sterilized glass bottle with a tight-fitting lid.
- Shake well before each use to blend. Use after cleansing with cotton balls or with a muslin cloth. Gently wipe over the skin. Store in the fridge and use within three months.