This fragrant, talc-free, floral body powder contains cooling and soothing rose to smooth the skin. Geranium supports and strengthens the scent of rose, while earthy patchouli gives lasting depth. Use it after bathing on freshly dried skin. Use cotton balls to apply the powder, or just sprinkle it on your body and gently smooth it over the skin.
- 23⁄4 tbsp cornstarch,
- 5 drops rose absolute essential oil,
- 4 drops geranium essential oil,
- 1 drop patchouli essential oil.
Makes about 3⁄4oz (20g)
- Sift the cornstarch evenly onto a wide flat plate.
- Blend the essential oils together and transfer into a clean container with a fine mist atomizer.
- Spray this mix onto the cornstarch, making sure to spray evenly and not to saturate the powder, which could cause lumps.
- Leave the powder to dry and store in a used, clean body powder dispenser or clean pepper shaker. Use within six months.