Bay, rosemary, and lemongrass are all herbs that are recognized for their fragrant, culinary use, but they are just as useful in body care. This warming and stimulating aromatic bath infusion relaxes tired muscles and is perfect for restoring the body after exercise, training, or periods of over-exertion.
- 2 tsp dried bay leaves, chopped,
- 1 tsp dried rosemary,
- 5 drops lemongrass essential oil.
Makes enough for 1 bath
- Make an infusion by pouring 2 cups of hot water over the bay leaves and rosemary.
- When cooled, strain the infusion and add the lemongrass essential oil.
- Use immediately by adding to freshly run bath water.