A cleansing, talc-free, gently scented body powder such as this is perfect for use before and after sports or strenuous activity to keep skin fresh and to protect against rubbing. Apply after bathing to dry skin. Use cotton balls to apply the powder, or just sprinkle it on your body and gently smooth it over the skin.
- 23⁄4 tbsp cornstarch,
- 20 drops (1ml) propolis tincture,
- 5 drops lavender essential oil,
- 5 drops tea tree essential oil.
Makes approx 3⁄4oz (20g)
- Sift the cornstarch evenly onto a wide, flat plate.
- Blend the propolis tincture and essential oils together and transfer into a clean container with a fine mist atomizer.
- Spray this mix onto the cornstarch, making sure to spray evenly and not to saturate the powder, which could cause lumps. Leave the powder to dry.
- Keep the dry powder in a used, clean body powder dispenser or clean pepper shaker. Use within six months.