It’s easy to make salt scrub, just mix salt and oil into a paste for immediate use. Adjust the amount and texture of salt to create the texture that suits your preference. Mixing in powdered herbs and essential oils can add a fragrance that suits your mood. This lavender salt scrub is both refreshing and relaxing.
- 2 tbsp sea salt,
- 1 tsp dried lavender flowers,
- 2 tbsp almond oil,
- 2 drops lavender essential oil.
Makes enough for 1 treatment
- If you want a finer scrub, use a pestle and mortar to grind the sea salt.
- Grind the lavender flowers to a rough powder in the pestle and mortar.
- Mix all the ingredients to create a paste. Use immediately.