Witch hazel extract is a beneficial remedy when it comes to soothing in refreshing tired skin. Also, its astringent properties help regulate the creation of sebum and minimize pores for a more even skin tone. Blended with balancing rose, anti-inflammatory chamomile, and stimulating rosemary, this mild herbal toner is suitable for all types of skin.
- 1⁄4 cup distilled water,
- 1 tbsp witch hazel,
- 2 tsp aloe vera,
- 3 drops rosemary essential oil,
- 3 drops rose absolute essential oil,
- 3 drops chamomile blue essential oil.
Makes 31⁄2fl oz (100ml)
- Blend together all the ingredients well. Transfer into a sterilized glass bottle with a tight-fitting lid.
- Shake well before each use to mix the ingredients. Use after cleansing with cotton balls or with a muslin cloth. Gently wipe over the skin. Store in the fridge and use within three months.