The main ingredient of this refreshing fragrant herbal face and body spritz is revitalizing fresh mint, making it perfect for hot summer days and nights due to its cooling properties. Spray it in a fine mist over exposed skin on the face and body as often as needed. Keep in the fridge when not in use so the spritz remains cool and fresh. Use within two days.
- 3 heaping tsp fresh mint,
- 1 heaping tsp fresh parsley,
- 1 heaping tsp fresh dill,
- ¼ cup mineral water.
Makes 31⁄2fl oz (100ml)
- First make an infusion with the herbs. Pour over so much boiling water just to cover the herbs.
- When the infusion is ready, blend with the mineral water and transfer into a sterilized glass bottle with an atomizer spray.