This geranium and orange body butter is rich and deeply nourishing and as such perfect for dry skin. The essential fatty acid combination of grapeseed and almond oils enrich and nourish the skin by improving and strengthening its suppleness. Geranium and orange essential oils also help to tone the skin, and provide a bright, sunny scent.
- 1 tbsp beeswax,
- 3 tbsp calendula macerated oil,
- 4 tsp grapeseed oil,
- 4 tsp almond oil,
- 20 drops geranium essential oil,
- 20 drops orange essential oil.
Makes 31⁄2oz (100g)
- Heat the beeswax, calendula, grapeseed and almond oils in a bowl set over a saucepan of boiling water (bain-marie).
- When the mixture has cooled, stir in the essential oils.
- Pour into a sterilized dark glass jar with a tight-fitting lid, and allow to set. Use within three months.