To effectively remove the toxins from the body, nutrient-rich bladderwrack is combined with circulation-boosting juniper, cleansing sea salt, lemon essential oils, and black pepper. It’s best to brush dry body with a natural bristle brush or body mitt before your bath to remove dead cells and energize the body. This detox bath infusion works miracles.
- 1⁄2 tsp bladderwrack,
- 1 tsp celery seeds,
- 2 tsp fennel seeds,
- 2 heaping tsp sea salt,
- 2 drops black pepper essential oil,
- 2 drops eucalyptus essential oil,
- 2 drops juniper essential oil,
- 2 drops lemon essential oil.
Makes enough for 1 bath
- Make an infusion by pouring 2 cups of hot water over the dried herbs.
- Mix the essential oils and the salt together, then add the salt mixture to the infusion and stir until dissolved.
- Use immediately by adding to the already-run bath water.