Calendula body powder is a soothing talc-free powder perfect for sensitive skin, for keeping skin dry in hot or humid weather, or for protecting and soothing areas of skin that are prone to chafing or rubbing. Apply to dry and clean skin after bathing using cotton balls, or just sprinkle the powder on your body and gently smooth it over the skin. It will keep for up to six months.
- 3⁄4oz (20g) kaolin powder,
- 5 drops calendula tincture,
- 5 drops lemon essential oil.
Makes 3⁄4oz (20g)
- Sift the kaolin evenly on to a plate.
- Blend the tincture and essential oil and spray them on to the kaolin with an atomizer pump. Leave the powder to dry.
- Keep in an old, clean body powder dispenser or clean pepper shaker.