This blackcurrant and sage foot powder is a cleansing powder to help keep your feet fresh and dry. Sage is recognized for its cool, drying properties and blackcurrant for its astringent quality. Gently dust the powder over the feet after cleaning and drying them, then rub the powder into the skin. You can also sprinkle into your shoes for added protection.
- 1 tbsp dried sage,
- 2 tbsp dried blackcurrant leaves,
- 1⁄4oz (10g) kaolin powder,
- 5 drops lemon essential oil.
Makes approx 1⁄2oz (15g)
- Grind the dried herbs together in a pestle and mortar to a fine powder.
- Mix the kaolin with the fine powder thoroughly, then add the lemon essential oil and mix again. Leave the powder to dry.
- Keep the powder in a used, clean body powder dispenser or clean pepper shaker. Use within two months.