This refreshing deodorant combines witch hazel and lavender water as the main ingredients. It keeps the skin fresh but also contains an antibacterial, cleansing blend of essential oils that includes grapefruit, citrusy bergamot, invigorating peppermint, lemon, and woody cypress. Spray on dry and clean skin. You can also use it on the feet.
- 1 tsp vegetable glycerin,
- 21⁄2 tbsp witch hazel,
- 21⁄2 tbsp lavender water,
- 10 drops bergamot essential oil,
- 8 drops grapefruit essential oil,
- 7 drops lemon essential oil,
- 4 drops peppermint essential oil,
- 1 drop cypress essential oil.
Makes about 23⁄4fl oz (85ml)
- Mix together the vegetable glycerin and the witch hazel.
- Blend in the essential oils.
- Keep in a sterilized dark glass bottle with a fine mist atomizer.
- Shake well before use to make sure the ingredients are well blended. Use within six months.